Would you like the opportunity to work for a global not-for-profit organisation? Do you have two years' experience supporting senior-level management? Are you immediately available? If so, please read on!
Our client, a global charity based in the West End, is looking for an EA to support the Senior Director of Policy on a temporary basis for the next four months.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Organising internal and external meetings including handling logistics, setting up conference rooms and video conferences, taking minutes, and collaborating with other assistants to successfully coordinate schedules across teams.
- Managing all travel arrangements and reservations.
- Conducting basic research and developing professional presentations, documents, and spreadsheets.
- Providing support to the policy team as delegated by the Executive Director.
- Prioritising and carrying out projects assigned to ensure efficient operation of the policy team.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing support to senior-level management and will be able to work in a pressurised and challenging department! You must have the ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good and responsible decisions.
This role is starting immediately, therefore if you are on notice, please do not apply!