A leading global international Fintech company is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their fast-paced, growing and dynamic business.
The role requires a forward-thinking and organised individual who has proven experience working in a similar role in an equally fast-paced company.
This is one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe, and you will be supporting the CEO. The CEO expects a lot and is extremely demanding with an ever changing itinerary which you will be juggling and managing daily. This role requires someone who has done extensive diary management and travel arrangements.
You will manage his inbox with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
This role has huge scope to progress, if you are interested to really develop and grow in the role, you could also get involved in projects, social media, communications and more.
You will be able to juggle many plates, be on call out of hours and be able to work under pressure, robust and resilient with patience and professionalism.
WHO YOU ARE
- ESSENTIAL - fluent English both spoken and written
- 4+ years experience in an EA role ideally within a Fintech or very fast-paced company
- Team player - build effective relationships with the team and with colleagues internationally
- Flexible and adaptable - a hands-on, can-do attitude is essential
- Highly efficient and extremely organised
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Tech-savvy - good use of systems, Microsoft programs inc Google Suite and solutions-oriented
Previous experience working in a Fintech company
Hours 9-6 - out of hours sometimes required
Bonus up to 10% salary
Salary review twice yearly
Remote working until January 2021 for a potential return to the office.