Executive Assistant to the CEO for an incredible company.
£43,000 - £48,000 per annum *Depending on experience
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone bright, on the ball, and exceptionally organised. You'll be supporting the directors in a stunning office in the City of London. This is a vibrant, professional, and successful company.
- Complex diary management using Outlook
- International travel booking and scheduling extensive meetings
- Organising events and international conference calls
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- Preparing board packs and compiling PowerPoints
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Exceptionally organised and excellent communication skills
- Vibrant, personable, and friendly
- Proactive, reliable, and hard working
- Bright, articulate, and thorough
- Work to tight deadlines