Based: Victoria ( 100% office based)
Are you an established EA with solid experience of supporting Investment professionals in a demanding environment? Do you want to work for an industry leading company who reward & nuture their employees for their individual and team efforts?
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support a busy team of MD's and Directors . This is a busy and varied role working in a changing and fast paced environment which requires proven experience within Investment Banking who can bring exceptional organisational and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within investment banking, have previous multiple inbox management exposure and enjoy a fast paced and ever changing role. This role supports a dynamic team , in a collaborative and respectful working environment
- Proactively manage multiple complex diaries for the team, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings to make the best possible use of individuals time, whilst using initiative to identify, anticipate and resolve any diary conflicts.
- Answer the telephone in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring all messages are passed on efficiently/appropriately.
- Act as a contact point and ambassador for the team, to include client liaison (both internally and externally), whilst building an excellent rapport to maintain effective relationships.
- Anticipate, manage and coordinate national travel, ensuring timely preparation whilst adhering to the firm's travel policy to ensure cost efficiencies at all times. Some international travel/ Visa etc
- Manage, coordinate and process all expenses in a timely manner.
- Organise team meetings, coordinating any data documentation for discussion.
- Organise events to include client lunches, dinners, conferences and any other ad hoc client entertainment.
- Intermediate use of excel & Power powerpoint for client reports & presentations.