Executive Assistant | £20.00-£23.00 per hour (salary depending on experience)
Temporary Contract | Hybrid Working (West-End) | Immediate Start
A well-known E-Commerce company is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide board-level support to their London-based CEO, including diary management and a range of projects (when assigned).
The ideal candidate is a positive individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organisation. Our client requires someone bright, motivated, professional, highly organised, and with a proven track record of high performance.
This role requires outstanding planning, time management, communication, and organisational skills. They must have superior attention-to-detail as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests is critical. In addition, they must provide a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, strong professionalism, interpersonal skills, and excellent judgement when dealing with colleagues and external contacts.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing Executive/Administrative support for assigned London-based leaders.
- Providing Administrative support to the London-based team to create a productive working environment.
- Collaborate closely with EA/Office Manager colleagues in London and New York to ensure an optimal and productive work environment across the firm.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for colleagues and source accommodation options when necessary.
- Maintaining and managing Leadership Team calendars.
- Scheduling internal/external meetings, appointments, and conference/video calls.
- Reviewing travel and expense reports.
- Drafting, editing, and proofreading correspondences or presentation materials, including letters, emails, and documents.
- Assisting with onboarding new team members.
Please send your CV as soon as possible, and we will contact you immediately!
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.