Executive Assistant to CCO
£40,000 - £47,000
City of Westminster
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Then this might just be the role for you! We are seeking a dynamic, organised C-Suite level Executive Assistant from a Digital Agency or Technology background to join a global innovative organisation within the Media industry. Our client has successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda.
This position requires a tenacious self-starter with a minimum of 5 years' experience in an Executive Assistant role within a dynamic high tech or agency environment. This is more than just being an Executive Assistant - you will need a proven track record of assisting in organising company events and activities, and be confident in being an integral part of the company's cultural change, which is all very exciting!
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for booking meeting rooms on behalf of the CCO, and ensuring that they are fit for purpose before any meetings.
- Meeting and greeting external guests on behalf of the CCO.
- Booking and managing all travel arrangements for the CCO and where necessary, members of the Leadership team.
- Managing desk moves and the acquisition of equipment for all new starters in the Customer department.
- Working closely with HR, PAs across the business, and senior stakeholders to ensure the Customer department is working in partnership with the rest of the organisation.
- Ad hoc document support - PowerPoint/ Excel/ Word.
- Ad hoc personal support.
- Team management support - booking 1:2:1 meetings/reviews/authorising holiday, and approving expenses.
- Organising team building and events required by the customer team.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Degree educated.
- Come from an agency or tech background.
- Be outgoing, confident with real gravitas, and always one step ahead.
- Experience of supporting a senior executive within a fast-paced commercial environment is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience of using Google mail would be an advantage.