Executive Assistant - 12-month FTC
£45k - £50k (depending on experience, there may be movement)
City of Westminster
We are recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant to join Global Real Estate Investment firm on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. The role is supporting the Head of Europe and COO and involves a lot of international diary and travel management, so you will need to be highly organised and used to setting up and managing meetings over different time zones.
Responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management for Head of Europe and COO.
- Setting up and coordination of meetings and conference calls (can be over several time zones), including room bookings, organising catering, equipment, and transport.
- Managing urgent queries / requests, particularly when relationship managers away from office.
- Recording and forwarding urgent / important matters to managers when travelling.
- Responding to mail, invitations, etc.
- Maintaining up-to-date filing system, including archiving off-site where appropriate/agreed; logging files on central filing system in line with Company policy.
- Organizing extensive and complicated travel arrangements, including travel to U.S., Europe, and India.
- Receiving and filtering all telephone calls to Head of Europe.
- Creating effective follow-up system for files and emails for Head of Europe.
- Maintaining contact database within Outlook and managing key contact list.
- Scheduling and managing reoccurring European Management level meetings/calls.
- Liaising with the New York office of our President & Chairman and assisting with their European travel schedules.
- Setting up weekly video conference calls with New York office.
- Document preparation and coordination for meetings.
- Time allocation recording.
- Processing expense claims.
- Budget overview for office.
- Assisting in Annual Tax Applications for Head of Europe.
- Reception cover where required on infrequent basis (generally one hour per week) and other duties as part of secretarial group.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
- Interest / background in professional marketing desirable.
- Customer / client-focused attitude a prerequisite - customer relations experience an advantage.
- Works with a sense of urgency and sensitivity required for the role.
- Experience of events management / organisation desirable.
- Accustomed to liaising with VIPs & Senior Management.
- Good working knowledge of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of working with databases.
- Has worked on preparation of presentations.
- Experience with liaising with people from different cultures and countries.
- Effective time management to ensure deadlines are met and multiple assignments effectively managed concurrently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and anticipates teams' needs.
- Follows through on all tasks accurately, prioritising urgent / important matters.
- Experience of working in a global company desirable.