Temporary Executive Assistant
Must have insurance background
Our client is a leading Insurance firm in the City. They urgently require an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief Risk Officer and act as a point of contact for the Corporate Governance Policy. This is a meaty role with high levels of exposure to regulatory documentation and liaison at Board level.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working for an insurance company (ideally at a Lloyd's Syndicate).
- Company secretarial experience or knowledge of legal entities/Board and corporate structures.
- Experience of drafting minutes - at Regulated Board or Committee level/have an understanding of what the regulator / business requires.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work with senior personnel, both internally (corporate) or externally (regulator) - managing expectations.
The hours are 9-5pm, therefore if you are looking for a work / life balance within an interesting role, please apply today!