£35,000 - £45,000
08.30am - 17.30pm
The role demands a lively, organised, and practical approach to diary management in order to fully manage the different needs of the management team. You will need to be able to juggle many tasks at one time whilst retaining a sense of humor and flexibility! Experience of working in Financial Services or Professional Services is essential.
- Extensive diary management and required resources e.g. room bookings.
- Answer calls and deal with related requests when appropriate.
- Organise and take minutes at the Senior Level meetings and following up action points. Ensure the smooth running of meetings (refreshments as necessary).
- Ensure that the Senior Management team are well prepared for meetings.
- Produce letters, documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations. Collate and bind reports / presentations.
- Book travel/hotels and organise visas/passports for the Senior Management team.
- Updating contacts (business cards).
- Any other ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Expenses/time - Prepare expense returns and enter time into system.
- Ensure corporate policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Be point of contact for visitors and clients - internal and external.
- Maintain regular contact with senior staff and their PAs, often on confidential matters that require a high degree of tact.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality, accurate work.
- Highly polished and professional individual.
- Project management skills with the ability to manage a diverse range of projects, often to tight deadlines.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy, sometimes high-pressured environment.
- Proactive and self-managed.
- Able to work under pressure and keep one step ahead.
- Excellent communication/people skills and the ability to liaise at all levels, including with clients.
- Confident and mature when liaising with all staff and able to build good relationships, both internally and with clients.
- Diplomatic, with a good sense of humour.
- Thoughtful with a common sense approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, on own initiative but within a team environment.
- Must present an enthusiastic, helpful, and motivated, with a professional image and a "can do" attitude.
- Needs to be even-tempered, patient, calm, confident, reliable, committed, and conscientious.
- Proficient IT skills, MS Office essential - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good standard of education.
- Stable CV - ideally have been in current and previous roles for a steady length of time.
- Demonstrable skills from within a comparable 'consulting' environment in a similar, customer-focused, professional/corporate environment.