This is an outstanding Senior Events/Operations role working for one of the UK's leading events companies. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about a career in events.
Location: Paddington Station, South London - STUNNING OFFICES
Contract Type: Temporary PART TIME 2-3 DAYS PER WEEK
- Working closely with the Operations Director, ensuring the smooth running of the events and being responsible for the operational duties
- Managing a team and ensuring that their execution for the events is correct and on time
- Negotiating with contractors
- Managing the exhibition look and feel, including but not limited to AV, sound, lighting, catering, and branding
- Develop and improve the experience of clients at events
- Ensuring that floor plan layouts are accurate and correct
- Ensuring the development of your team with regular training and guidance
- Working closely with the Operations Director with budgets
Personal skills and attributes:
- Proven experience, ideally a good few years in an Events Operations role
- Events or conference experience
- Experience managing a team
- Proven budget management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent, positive, and "can do" attitude
- A great team player looking for a challenging and diverse career
If this sounds like you, apply today.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.