Our client, a Global Management Consultancy, are looking for an Events Marketing Manager to support their technology team in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic and established organisation!
The position supports the Technology team to develop, manage, execute, and evaluate the Events program within the context of the company's Technology-specific program goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and strategize with the various Technology Marketing stakeholders and their teams with their event-related activities.
- Serve as program manager for events.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology, Geographic, and Operating Group marketing teams.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of group Technology marketing messages.
- Work with the business leads to manage the audience acquisition process.
- Coordinate with the registration agency to manage event registration and reporting.
- Work with the event management agency for branding, production, and presentation design.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to set up and manage content for the event website and app.
Our clients are looking for a degree-educated individual with a minimum of 7 years' experience in Marketing and Communications.
The successful candidate must be bale to meet minimal travel requirements and have a strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
You must have strong written and oral communications skills and be able to present ideas clearly and persuasively. If this role is of interest, please apply today. Please note, this role is an immediate start, so will not suit anyone with a notice period.