Our client, a Global Management Consultancy, is seeking an Events Executive for 6 months.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has 2-3 years' events experience and has excellent Excel skills.
The client is flexible and can offer one day per week working from home.
The role is paying between £16 to £18 per hour, starting immediately.
The main duties will include:
- Attending events and ensuring that clients receive a high quality of service.
- Responding to any queries in the Events mailbox.
- Supporting the team with all events (large or small).
- Responsible for managing internal events page, liaising with colleagues who are interested in attending.
- Supplying tickets for hospitality events.
- Managing and updating the events database.
- Supporting the team with logistics of the events.
- Updating and coordinating CRM pre and post events.
- Market research for industry relevant topics.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong MS skills - especially Excel, as you will be required to analyse event statistics and run reports on Excel
- Knowledge of professional services
- Proven experience in planning and managing events
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below or email your CV directly to Georgiasharman@lovesuccess.co.uk.