£21,000 - £24,000
Prestigious Membership Association
Our client is one of the world's most prestigious membership associations with clients including MPs and Embassies. They urgently require an events co-ordinator to act as a point of contact for all external client enquiries and event bookings, to market and promote the venue as an events venue under the direction of the Events Director, and to provide key support to the Events Director and Internal Events Team as directed.
- respond to all external client phone, email and written enquiries promptly.
- respond to all external walk-in enquiries
- conduct venue show-rounds for clients
- prepare and send out quotations, confirmation letters, deposit invoices, and final invoices
- place follow-up calls/emails for all information sent out to prospective clients
- co-ordinate and liaise with the set-up staff on setting out the function rooms
If you are interested in building an events career and are confident liaising at senior level, then apply today!