£28,000 - 33,000
Our client is a very prestigious membership association specialising in the Investments sector. Due to expansion, they require an experienced Events Assistant to join their busy team.
Organising training courses:
- Arrange a venue member host for all planned courses.
- Ensure that budgetary targets are on track and ultimately achieved for the course, including revenue and costs. Providing regularly budgetary updates to the Training Manager.
- Liaise with the Communications Team to ensure all course marketing activities are scheduled and then carried out in advance of the course taking place to allow sufficient time for course sales.
- Arrange trainers and speakers for courses and liaise with them throughout the year to ensure logistics are confirmed and materials are received. Provide additional support where needed.
- To provide support at large-scale events as requested by the Events and Training Director. This includes set-up support on the day/night before, registration support, and any ad hoc duties requested by the relevant Event Manager.
- Ensure CRM is updated with relevant contacts, marketing lists, course bookings, and survey results.
- Report (verbally and written) on status of courses, including delegate ratios and marketing in team meetings.
- Process delegate bookings requested via telephone, event and training or personal inboxes, ensuring terms and conditions be adhered to and maintaining records of attendee numbers and sales in relevant spreadsheets.
They are looking for the following candidate:
- At least 2 years' events experience or training course management.
- University graduate.
- Proficient in event or training course organisation and management.