Events and Training Administrator
Our client is a leading membership company with a range of clients in the financial sector. They host regular events both online and in person and need a born organiser to assist in the administration around this.
Your duties will be:
* Manage events and training inbox (colour coding emails to relevant team members replying to generic emails)
* Book members on to events and courses via CRM
* Updating relevant spreadsheets with new bookings
* Updating web pages (basic editing)
* Basic research (sourcing data on our CRM and google)
* Basic PowerPoint editing and slide creation
* Assist with recordings of webinars and hosting live zoom sessions (Greet delegates and speakers, be on hand for technical support e.g. put people into breakout rooms - knowledge of Go To Webinar and Zoom but this can be taught)
* Delegate communication via email and telephone
* Assist onsite registration at live events
* Ad hoc administrative tasks
This is a busy role that will expose you to all aspects of the business and the investment sector. Excellent benefits and hybrid working are part of the package.