£27,000- £28,000 + excellent benefits
Central London (Hybrid working)
Our client is a financial membership firm with stunning offices and a very collaborative culture.
They are recruiting for a strong administrator with an interest in events or some relevant experience to join their events team. Duties will be:
- Assisting Event Manager and Event Executives at events (in person and digital).
- Coordinating calls/meetings with members and speakers for the Director and Managers within the events team.
- Other duties:
- Co-ordinating pre and post events communications with both delegates and speakers
- Arranging panel calls for multiple speakers.
- Preparing and packing event collateral
- Co-ordinating the use of digital platforms to ensure the smooth running of events
- Collecting and collating feedback and feeding this back to the relevant teams
- Creating and editing web pages to reflect current event details
This is a fast-paced role that will require strong communication skills and attention to detail.
You should be educated to A level as a minimum and will have the ability to prioritise conflicting tasks. Strong MS Office including Excel is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a wide range of events including conferences, breakfast seminars and training days.
You will be based in the office 2-3 days per week.