Event Coordinator | £115 - £120 per day (Salary depending on experience)
Temporary (2-3 Months) | Central London | ASAP
Are you interested in sustainability? Do you have experience in the events industry? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is organising an exciting sustainability conference based in South Africa later this year. The successful candidate will be the main coordinator for roughly 90 guest speakers and must have exemplary organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for sending out all speaker invites in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of ensuring speakers are briefed from the point of acceptance to arrival for session
- Deliver speakers-associated content marketing which may include video, written and social media-based campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales team to do weekly briefs on new speakers
- Working closely with marketing to ensure the comms team is aware and briefed on speakers' media and communication opportunities
- Required to write full speaker packs and briefs that need to be distributed to speakers prior to the event
- Project Management: working with the show content producer to develop speakers' participation including marketing, sales and logistics.
- Onsite Delivery: managing meticulous on-site execution of content to exceptional standards of customer service.
- Onsite media interview strategy developed with Marketing communications.
- Review the performance of the content of the show, produce a post-show report and production of the show content plan.
- Ensure strong communication and collaboration between the content team, marketing and sales teams including regular meetings to review activity and put in place action plans where necessary.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1-year experience of in conference production or strong event management
- Proven track record of success within the B2B conference world.
- Highly organised
- A high level of interpersonal skills and social awareness
- Strong project management experience and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
- Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations.
- Proven relationship skills - able to build and develop good working relationships across the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals, leverage learning and share best practices.