Are you a graduate looking to start a career in Publishing? We have an excellent opportunity for a keen candidate looking to join a leading Publishing House.
As an Editorial Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting a large number of Editors, as well as conducting the following administrative duties:
- Assisting the Editors with tracking manuscripts from submission to publication.
- Reviewing procedures and suggesting improvements when appropriate.
- Answering enquiries from authors, editors, reviewers, and the public.
- Seeking to improve processes to help Editors work as effectively as possible.
- Assisting with the production and analysis of statistical data.
- Creating and producing metric reports, refining and presenting results effectively in Excel.
Other responsibilities include picture research, soliciting clinical trials, managing proposals, and commissioning content.
To be successful in this position, you will be both independent and able to work closely with others. You will also be imaginative and enjoy solving problems. Managing a busy workload is also a vital element of the role, along with meeting deadlines and having excellent communication skills!
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately to work for six months, please apply ASAP.
Do not apply if you are on a notice period!
Due to us working remotely, please do not call the office. However, we will reach out to you.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.