Are you a graduate looking to start a career in Publishing? We have a wonderful opportunity for a keen candidate looking to join a leading publishing house.
As an Editorial Assistant you will be responsible for supporting a large number of Editors, as well as the following administrative duties such as:
- Assisting the editors in tracking manuscripts from submission to publication
- Review procedures and suggest improvements when appropriate
- Answer enquiries from authors, editors, reviewers and the public
- Seek to improve processes to help editors work as effectively as possible
- Assist with the production and analysis of statistical data
- Create and produce metric reports, and to refine and present results effectively in Excel
Other responsibilities can include picture research, soliciting of clinical trials, managing proposals and commissioning content.
To be successful in this position you will be both independent and able to work closely with others. You will also be imaginative and enjoy solving problems. Managing a busy workload is also key element of the role, along with meeting deadlines and having great communication skills!
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately to work for 6 months, please apply ASAP. DO NOT apply if you are a notice period.
Due to us working remotley please do not call the office. We will reach out to you.