Are you a Science graduate looking to start a career in Medical Publishing? We have a wonderful opportunity for a keen candidate looking to join a leading medical publishing house.
As an Editorial Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting a large number of editors, as well as the following administrative duties:
- Assisting the editors in tracking manuscripts from submission to publication.
- Reviewing procedures and suggesting improvements when appropriate.
- Answering enquiries from authors, editors, reviewers, and the public.
- Seeking to improve processes to help editors work as effectively as possible.
- Assisting with the production and analysis of statistical data.
- Creating and producing metric reports, and refining and presenting results effectively in Excel.
Other responsibilities can include picture research, soliciting of clinical trials, managing proposals, and commissioning content.
To be successful in this position, you will be both independent and able to work closely with others. You will also be imaginative and enjoy solving problems. Managing a busy workload is also key element of the role, along with meeting deadlines and having great communication skills!
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately to work for 9 months, please apply ASAP. DO NOT apply if you are on notice.