Our client, a global hedge fund with offices around the U.S., Europe, and Asia, are looking to recruit a credible, proactive, and resourceful Executive Assistant to support their two dynamic heads of department. This role is super busy and diverse, and we are keen to secure candidates who come from a recent, relevant financial services background supporting to Senior level with at least 10 years' experience.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional self-starter with robust organisational skills, an independent thinker, and exceptionally resourceful. You will thrive under pressure, take ownership of your work, and be used to working with a sense of urgency for demanding and dynamic global senior Directors.
Key elements of the role:
- Researching and preparing investor meeting materials
- Comprehensive diary management
- Co-ordination of pre-meeting materials for review
- Arranging, confirming, and managing busy calendars, scheduling meetings, and related logistics
- Partnering & building relationships with many other departments in the firm
- Expense management
We are being very selective on the content of CVs - please note we will NOT consider candidates outside of the financial sector and candidates who do not have stable and relevant experience.