Executive Business Assistant to Entrepreneur
Up to £45k
We are looking for a highly driven, entrepreneurial, and experienced Executive Business Assistant to support an entrepreneur in all aspects of his growing businesses. You will be providing full support to the founder and liaising extensively with his team of directors. You will be supporting the founder with extensive diary management and complex diary and travel management, organisation, scheduling, correspondence, recruitment, and being his right hand as his businesses are growing rapidly. You will take responsibility and ownership, be deadline-driven and used to picking up new systems, dealing with compliance, and important documents and files. Due to the nature of the role and the founder's businesses, you will be expected to be flexible and cover all duties ranging from making coffees to proofreading government contracts. Excellent attention to detail is a key requirement.
Teamwork is key as you will be working alongside another EA. A basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounts is a requirement for this role as well as being quite tech-savvy.
This role is based in a small office with two to eight people in the office at any one given time, therefore the ability to work comfortably on your own from time to time is essential.
- Schedule meetings including board meetings, teleconferences, and video conferences (internally and externally, domestically and internationally).
- Flexibility to react quickly to changing situations and the skills and personality to interact with all management levels, across all functions of the business.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a high degree of discretion and cultural sensitivity.
- Act with absolute discretion and tact with the information exposed as this role will have a lot of exposure to highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Have an organisational talent for managing multiple priorities in proactive, resilient way, providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Organise travel, managing travel agencies and any consultant expenses.
- Prepare minutes and complex documentation to meet demanding deadlines.
- Support the wider team as needed.
- Proven experience as an EA within a dynamic fast-paced environment supporting a founder or entrepreneur
- A high degree of organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and an ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Experience managing complex international diary and travel management across various time zones.
- Discreet and trustworthy with confidential information, with the strictest respect for confidentiality over any information exposed.
- A highly proactive approach, the perception to instigate improvements and initiative to follow through.
- A high level of commitment, punctuality, and a willingness to adapt working hours to the demands of the workload.
- Fully conversant with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience raising purchase orders and completing expenses; comfortable working with budgeting and phasing of purchase orders.
- Anticipate needs in an energetic manner.
- Be proactive with a positive outlook and a flexible manner.
- Good team player, client-focused with high attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and juggle simultaneous projects.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.