Have you experience supporting a CFO?
Have you worked within the property sector?
Our client, a leading property company is looking EA support to the CFO (Board member), with some adhoc support to other senior Finance Executives. This role requires a self-sufficient, flexible candidate who has the ability to work under pressure and is an excellent communicator, extremely well organised and demonstrates the ability to pay close attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities Are:
- Pro-active approach to diary management: co-ordinating busy and ever-moving schedules. Understanding busy periods and actively helping to prioritise time e.g. through understanding and suggesting what can be delegated, keeping a monthly/weekly/daily track of events.
- Extensive diary management using Outlook.
- Planning: the EA should think about and anticipate events well in advance, understanding the cycle of work throughout the year.
- Meetings and communications: attendance at key team meetings, minute and track key actions, following up with attendees keeping actions on track - have the confidence to chase and keep senior team members on track.
- Highly organised: ensuring the Executive's life is easy to operate, through maintaining up to date filing, understanding key documents produced throughout year, proactively assembling relevant meeting papers and inputs for meetings g. agenda items for 121's, committee papers etc.
- First point of contact for all incoming calls, correspondence, internal and external contacts.
- Ensuring the CFO has all necessary tools well in advance of each meeting including briefing notes, background presentations and general documents where required
- Managing and attending regular meetings, collating and agreeing Agenda's, taking minutes
- Preparing briefing notes, crib sheets and collating information for speaking events, interviews, conferences and results presentations.
- Organising extensive itineraries for regular travel within the UK and Worldwide
- Typing reports, documents, letters and emails ensuring high attention to detail
- Preparing and amending PowerPoint presentations both for internal and external view.
- Initial phone/email/face to face contact with investors, analysts and bankers on a regular basis.
- Assisting with the organisation of internal Finance Team events.
- Confidentaiality is key to this role as you will be dealing daily with highly sensitive information
- Ability to work with independent judgement
- Regular admin duties including filing, expenses, responding to invitations, proof reading documents, dealing with invoices, and adhoc support where requitred to other senior Finace Executives.
- Covering for other Finance assistants during sickness or holiday
- Updating contacts in Outlook and CRM database
- Leading by example as a Board Executive Assistant with close liaison with Executive PA's and Direct Reports to ensure priorities are communicated and any outstanding matters are followed up in a timely manner
- Working closely with a team of 3 Finance Team Assistants - organising regular PA meetings/lunches, first point of contact for any issues/problems - personable and approachable - regularly communicating key messages and sharing best practices.
- Experience of working in a similar Executive level role in a listed company
- Experience of working in a fast paced financial, professional department. Must have knowledge and experience of the cycical nature of Financial Reporting procress and what is required.
- Confidence to liaise with other Senior Directors and their PAs
- Flexibility - must be able to deal with different levels of workload
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- A collaborative and strong team player
- A professional attitude and able to demonstrate great initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
- An advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to adapt to last minute changes with diplomacy and tact
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A willingness to learn about the company
- Able to use knowledge learnt to look at the bigger picture to understand where tasks fit in
The role will be remote 2/3 days a week and hopefully return full time 5 days a week by July!