** PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE TO FOLLOW UP YOUR APPLICATION. DUE TO THE CURRENT CLIMATE AND TO MANAGE EXPECTATIONS, WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU IF WE ARE ABLE TO SHORTLIST YOU FOR THIS ROLE - THANK YOU IN ADVANCE - THE LOVE SUCCESS TEAM **
Our client, a global tech organisation, is looking for an excellent EA to support their CEO and to be a natural extension to his day-to-day duties. The successful candidate will therefore need to be an excellent organiser and communicator and able to build trustworthy and credible relationships among internal teams and external contacts and investors.
Private Equity EA experience is essential in this role due to the Investor liaison element, and candidates will not be shortlisted if they have not worked within Private Equity previously.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with day-to-day logistics to make sure that the CEO is in the right place at the right time, but you'll take a common sense approach
- Taking complete control of all travel requirements (this will include a lot within London but also international travel too)
- Full management of the CEO's inbox
- Full diary management, planning effectively and smartly
- Preparing reports, presentations and documents using various applications
- Supporting with new business and pitches
- Representing the CEO in communications, meetings and events where needed
- Providing the bridge for smooth communication among internal and external teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and support
- Helping to manage external relationships
- Processing expenses, paying bills, generally taking care of day-to-day financial admin
- Handling meeting minutes and agendas, updating shared documents, creating reports, doing desktop research, coordinating office and admin requirements
This is an excellent role for a genuine, credible and articulate Executive Assistant. Please apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.