Office Manager & EA to the Group CFO and VP
£40,000 - £48,000 depending on experience
Experience within a boutique firm in Financial Services sector
We are recruiting for an experienced EA who will also be happy to undertake Office Management duties for a boutique Private Equity firm in London. The role requires someone organised, flexible, and highly organised. The role will be supporting the Group CFO and VP who travel a lot, so you will need to be comfortable with not always having them in the office. You must be from the Financial Services industry and have a min of 4 years' solid experience as an EA at C-suite level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Extensive and proactive diary management.
- Co-ordinating with other EAs across the group, to schedule board or other meetings throughout the year, source venues for board dinners in various locations, collation & distribution of board documents, and to ensure logistics have been agreed and executed.
- Working closely with other EAs to ensure smooth running of team schedules.
- Managing the office in London while taking care of any requirements around facilities, utilities, and IT, while coordinating with contractors, external service providers, and caterers.
- Coordinating with finance team in making sure that rents, utilities, and other business charges are paid on time.
- Coordinating with the building manager to ensure any infrastructure related issues are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Attending tenants meetings to discuss building issues/enhancements or related issues.
- Managing contractors who provide office cleaning and other services.
- Working closely with the group's IT team to ensure that the IT requirements for the office are well-managed.
- Managing contractors providing office telephony and other IT-related services.
- Co-ordinating complex international business and personal travel, arranging transfers/hotels/taxis, etc. taking into consideration time zones.
- Document management- scanning, couriering, and filing, ensuring relevant documentation is signed offshore. Aim is to move to paperless as much as feasible.
- Fielding and management of phone calls & emails, responding to emails as and when as requested by the team.
- Reception duties (not actually based on reception though) - meet and greet clients for meetings, arrange meeting rooms with refreshments, AV/IT as required.
- Collating and submitting monthly expenses.
- Admin tasks - Maintaining and updating contacts database, photocopying, filing, business cards, couriers, and binding.
- Providing ad hoc support to 7-8 other personnel based in the office.
- Provide cover for EAs as and when necessary in relation to holiday and sickness absence.
- A proactive person with a can-do attitude and who takes initiative.
- Someone who likes a fast pace and can deal with pressure.
- Good communication on any issues that arise, as soon as they arise.
- Someone who can effectively prioritize and has good organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confidence, a sense of humour, and a team player.
- Comfortable with technology, including the handling of tele and video conferencing facilities in the office.
- Flexibility with regards to out of hours availability to be able to deal with last minute schedule changes/travel/deal activity processes.