Our client is a leading Investment firm based in the heart of London. We are looking for a dynamic Co-Ordinator/EA to work on a global project and join their team. The successful candidate will be articulate and well-organised. This role will be pressurised and will require an unflappable character who has excellent attention to detail!
The global review coordinator has responsibility for:
- Sending review communications, tracking documents, scheduling meetings, collecting review documents from investment assistants, preparing review meeting agenda packets, mailing final reviews and corresponding documentation to the investment professionals, emailing final reviews to admins, and tracking when reviews discussions have taken place. The review coordinator posts and updates documents, announcements, and regularly pulls information and documents from SharePoint.
- The review coordinator also acts as a scribe during manager feedback discussions. Senior managers facilitate the calls with each manager group and the scribe captures the discussion, attributing the comments to each manger. Scribes attend meetings across multiple time zones. Additionally, scribes write the first draft of the performance review and makes edits based on manager feedback.
- The global review coordinator regularly interacts with the North American coordinator, the European investment assistant population and their managers, HR, and all members of the IGRMT.
- Exceptional organisational skills, impeccable accuracy, superb calendaring with the ability to schedule meetings across multiple time zones, strong verbal and written communication skills, and innately methodical.
- Experience with directly handling highly confidential information, professional maturity, comfortable working independently, and is able to work with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Strong excel skills, basic SharePoint knowledge, fast and accurate note taking. Familiarity writing performance reviews is preferred.
This is an immediate position, so please only apply if you are available NOW!