Our client, a leading investment firm, are looking for a Document Production Operator to support them in their Oakhill office.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to update and maintain the library of forms for various business areas using software applications including, InDesign, illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic towards work and will be passionate about team work and contributing towards the wider success of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with business representatives to agree requirements and schedules.
- Maintain all required documentation regarding forms.
- Take personal responsibility for delivery against deadlines.
- Prioritisation and working to deadlines.
- Delivering software solutions to enhance information delivery.
- Reviewing processes and procedures and implementing improvements where possible.
This is a temporary role working on a timesheet for a year with a start date of January 2019.