Our client, a leading Global Management Consultancy is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who will also support campaigns and broader digital marketing programs for one or more industries.
- Collaborate closely with the campaign manager and social media lead within their respective industry to design and execute digital marketing programs for medium and largescale marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with marketing and communication leads and social media leads within their respective industry to design and implement digital marketing programs that support smaller, more focused marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with Project Management Analyst to develop and manage the digital marketing elements of a campaign project plan.
- Possess a mastery level understanding of all a.com, email, Slideshare, video best practices and templates in order to provide strategic input (a.com page type, story flow, SEO, etc.) on all digital content, as well as timely expert review of digital content during the "Develop Content" step of the campaign.
- Collaborate with Data & Analytics team to analyze performance of digital channels for specific marketing programs and identify and execute optimisations to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Manage digital footprint for industry, taking accountability for content health and overall user experience.
- Support digital marketing programs outside of your specific group alignment when needed (i.e. amplification of enterprise level campaigns, peak periods within other industries).
Pleas do not apply unless you have 7 years plus experience of digital marketing experience with background in website and email strategy as well as the ability to work in cross functional teams