1-Year FTC Contract
Do you have previous digital marketing experience? Our client, one of the top historical tourist attractions in London, have an exciting opportunity for an digital marketing executive.
The role is to help develop and deploy eCRM programes including email and social media with engaging, innovative, and forward-thinking campaigns that reflect the brand and tone of voice. This role will see you co-ordinating with Digital Trading and Marketing departments with all digital marketing initiatives. It is essential that you have experience in writing copy and handling email campaigns previously.
This is an exciting opportunity that centres around Content, Digital Marketing, and Reporting.
The role will include:
- Helping to identify and execute new approaches, techniques, and technology to drive revenue, grow customer insights, and engage customers in an authentic and relationship building manner.
- Developing content plans and schedules that deliver relevant content across all eCRM channels, including strategic planning that aligns with merchandising and buying, visual merchandising, stores, and digital trading and marketing teams.
- Creating engaging and relevant messaging by communication channel.
- Coordinating content production, including briefing internal teams.
- Working with Digital Trading and Marketing teams to ensure content is aligned with business objectives and KPIs.
- Uploading and scheduling content using email service provider and social platforms.
- Forward-looking planning, asset management, and competitive benchmarking across channels and business units.
- Responsible for performance monitoring and reporting against KPIs.
- Analyse sales data and performance metrics by communication channel.