Digital Creative Guru | £16.00 per hour
Temporary | Hybrid-Working | Tolworth | Full-Time
Our client, a global food outlet, is looking for a Digital Creative Guru to join their very successful in-house Production Team. This busy team is responsible for designing weekly in-store leaflets and Press and Local-Store Marketing activities. This team is also responsible for producing and maintaining the digital booklet, which the website and app host. They are also accountable for their in-store digital signage.
You will be responsible for creating a range of digital and print-ready artwork for the weekly in-store offers, promotions, and campaigns. Your work will be high quality, on-brief, and always in line with our brand guidelines.
- Designing high-quality print-based artwork using set templates and guidelines for channels, including the weekly leaflet, static in-store posters, national press, and our local store collateral marketing.
- Designing and publishing digital signage–created using set templates and guidelines–for the weekly in-store promotions and brand.
- Designing the digital leaflet pages and other digital assets, using set templates and guidelines, in line with the company's weekly content strategy.
- Providing attention to detail across product details, including prices, descriptions, and T&Cs.
- Profiling and supplying high-resolution, print-ready artwork files.
- Supporting the online team with other art working responsibilities (when required).
- Managing the asset collection and integration of artwork.
- Managing the sign-off process with relevant stakeholders–ensuring artwork is delivered within deadlines and to a high degree of accuracy.
- Acting as brand guardian and ensuring that the company corporate style guide is adhered to.
- Working to tight daily/weekly, internal and external, plans and printing deadlines.
- Communicate any concerns, issues, and missing information to the Team Manager promptly.
- Updating the Team Manager regularly with the progress and completion of tasks and projects.
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve work and communication between internal departments.
- A relevant design-based degree or a minimum of 2-years of digital art-based work experience is essential.
- Have excellent Adobe After Effects skills (necessary).
- Have in-depth knowledge of Adobe CC InDesign within a Mac environment.
- Have previous experience preparing items for print.
- Be able to provide high levels of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Take proactive approaches to tasks.
- Have the ability to multitask and handle conflicting deadlines.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.