£20,000 - £22,500 + benefits
Monday to Friday
We are recruiting for a Deals Analyst to join a vibrant, fun, and dynamic team within an organisation based in North London. This role is within the e-commerce industry and working for an absolutely fantastic organisation that will provide you with the opportunity to develop new skills and grow within the business.
The purpose of the role is to perform a dual function within the business based around compliance and revenue maximisation. They are the guardians of quality and ensuring that the schedule of deals in their category exceed minimum revenue targets.
- Manage of portfolio of c.50 accounts per week for a specific sector or region of the country.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to drive the focus of the sales team onto desirable and lucrative accounts.
- Work with the sales team to fine tune deal economics to maximise returns from each deal and perfect the customer/merchant experience.
- Analyse the reasons for the success/failure of previous deals on the website and their competitors to improve future performance.
- Decide on schedule of deals to feature on the website in your region or sector, taking into account seasonality/day of the week and other commercial factors.
- Interpret and analyse data, reworking this information into easy to interpret presentations, which you will deliver to other areas of the business, particularly the sales team.
- You will be looking at large amounts of data each day, so the ability to work quickly and accurately whilst maintaining an overview of the deal flow to each sector is essential.
- The Deals Analyst will work systematically and to deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy, and be able to give clear and concise feedback to the sales team.
- Ultimately, the output of the analysis team is a schedule of deals that exceed revenue target without compromising compliance requirements.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively - this is a daily deals business and as such, we have targets to meet each day.
- A methodical approach, paying particular attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to deliver presentations to stakeholders and colleagues within the business, up to senior executive level, answering questions and providing insight and recommendation where required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Willingness to take responsibility for the standard of deals, which you have checked.
- A team player with the ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Approachable and assertive, with the ability to articulately push back if required.
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgment.
- Enthusiasm and drive to work independently, and as part of a team, to get things done.
- An interest in the daily deals sector, and the desire to learn more about our business.
- Confident and competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Some evidence of commercial awareness / experience (this could include internships).
- Demonstrative interest in numbers, ideally covered within commercial experience, i.e. revenue, treasurer of university society, entrepreneurial projects, or previous role with similar responsibility.
- Very strong numeracy and analytical skills.