We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join our client as a Community Shop Manager, supporting and developing a strong volunteer team to meet income targets and create a thriving, profitable retail business.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a DBS-cleared Part-time Community Shop Manager who will take responsibility for ensuring a charity shop is run in accordance with our client's policies and procedures, whilst raising as much money and awareness as possible. In addition, you will:
- Empower volunteers to deliver and maintain exception retail standards through ongoing training and development
- Manage and minimise risks to meet all safeguards in relation to financial procedures, health & safety, and child safeguarding
- Develop, maintain, and lead a diverse team of volunteers to become a high performing team through individual coaching and shop meetings
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding income targets in line with agreed financial and non-financial KPIs
- Network the shop into the community through events and fundraising initiatives if required.
To be successful, you will have extraordinary and demonstrable ability to motivate, support, and build strong relationships with volunteers. You will have a strong understanding of, and enthusiasm for, high street retail and fashion with a commercial focus to identify opportunities to drive sales.
This is a part-time opportunity of 3 days per week (ideally Thurs, Fri, & Sat) to help look after the day-to-day operations of the store for a period of 2-3 months.