Our client is a well-known charity and they are looking for a temporary PA to join their team.
The right candidate will need to have experience in the following areas:
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Undertake all necessary actions and activities to ensure the DNCS is effectively and efficiently supported: This includes proactive diary management, preparation of papers and presentations; booking travel arrangements; managing, organising and prioritising the emails of the DNCS; responding to letters and emails as required on behalf of the NDCS; liaising with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the NDCS; organising events and training on behalf of the NDCS; and any other duties as required.
- Understand the context of the work: Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the DNCS 's strategic priorities and a sensitivity to matters of urgency that may arise, along with a clear understanding of our vision, mission, and values, and passion for the human rights context in which we work.
- Servicing meetings: Convene and service Clinical Service Managers Team (CSMs), Clinical Secretariat (CS), Clinical Legal Governance Committee (CLGC), and other relevant meetings by booking meeting dates in diaries; booking rooms; arranging remote participation when required; preparing and circulating agendas, minutes, and other documentation; and attending to take minutes. Follow up on actions from meetings.
- Recruitment support: Support the recruitment process for new staff in the clinical teams where required e.g. setting up interviews and communicating with candidates.
- Filing system: Maintain a logical, accurate, up-to-date electronic filing system and implementing new procedural/administrative systems where this can create efficiencies.
- Maintaining key documents: Maintain statutory governance documents, including DBS compliance, safeguarding administration, etc.
- Safeguarding: Responsible for working with the Human Resources Team to monitor DBS status for clinical staff (paid and voluntary) to ensure renewals are carried out within 3 years and also monitor professional memberships (e.g. GMC registration, UKCC, BACP) to ensure staff are keeping these up to date.
- Responsible for recognising the importance of taking care of own wellbeing and taking advantage of well-being initiatives offered by the organisation to its staff.
- Compliance with organisational policies and practices, and attendance at mandatory training.
- Any other duties as required by the organisation.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!