Our client; a world leading children's charity based in a vibrant area of the City, are looking for a temporary DBS-cleared Business Coordinator to join their Humanitarian Division on a temporary basis for 3 months (possibly longer).
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating overseas travel and visas for the wider team.
- Support for local and international events.
- Diary and inbox management.
- Act as point of contact for Humanitarian Division for all external queries.
- Preparation of internal and external publications.
- Strong ability to retain and build new international relationships.
The successful candidate MUST have a valid DBS clearance, and previous experience of supporting a team within a medium to large organisation is essential. The ideal candidate will also be confident, able to manage priorities, have strong communication skills and working knowledge of the MS Suite.
This role is for an immediate start, therefore please do not apply if you are on notice.