Our client, a leading financial company, are looking for a Support Administrator / Analyst to assist a busy and dynamic team for the next 6 months.
The successful candidate will have a strong business acumen with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (V-Lookups Formulas & Pivot Tables).
We are looking for a confident and dedicated team player who can hit the ground running and contribute ideas and methods within the team.
Daily tasks will consist of:
- Maintaining and updating databases
- Cross-team liaising
- Monitoring various email inboxes and actioning appropriately
- Preparing, collating, and distributing reports
- Reconciling resource data
- Producing and maintaining procedure guides
- Assisting with headcounts
- Managing alerts and contract extensions
Key skills required:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Good proofreading
- Multi-tasking and prioritising workloads
- Strong command of the English language
- Calm and unflappable under pressure
- Attention to detail
This role is to start immediately and will be lasting for 6 months. Candidates on a notice period need not apply.