We are looking for a data administrator to work for a large legal publisher. They require someone who is organised and structured, with excellent communication skills.
Starting immediately for two months, you will be liaising with team members from other departments as well as clients. You will have high attention to detail, excellent administration and customer service skills, and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
As a data administrator, your role will be to collate and enter client information accurately and effectively from multiple sources and systems into one centralised spreadsheet. You will also be responsible for answering incoming calls from clients and customers in a timely and apt manner.
Other responsibilities include:
- Extract data from files received via the secure file transfer system in a timely manner.
- Ensure all relevant purchase orders/task orders are in place, where appropriate, prior to the file being processed.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients by both telephone and email on a daily basis, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with according to the service level standards in place.
- Communicate efficiently with relevant stakeholders in respect to work currently in progress and issue relevant statistics messages on a daily basis.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as directed.
- Set up new clients on the Tracesmart Admin and Caseflow Systems.
- General customer service duties.
If you think this role is for you and you're available immediately, please apply now!
Candidates on a notice period will not be considered.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.