Customer Success Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
Are you a graduate who has had 1 - 2 years' experience working as Sales or Account Executive within a business to business environment, looking for the next step in your career but want to move away from the sales side of the role? Well look no further, we are recruiting for a fantastic position within an organisation that have the first accessible source of IP Business intelligence - a software created by them, combining high-quality data with the latest advances in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. Our client's software is revolutionising how companies can use and draw strategic insights.
You must be able to demonstrate high levels of business awareness to help build credibility with clients, taking responsibility for training and development for customers, through a combination of broadcast and personalised approaches.
- Customer on-boarding taking accountability and ownership to ensure that the customer is appropriately trained on the software.
- Be the software expert and first point of contact for customers.
- Supporting the Customer Success Manager in the continuous development of our training programme, workshop materials, and guides.
- Co-ordinating and collaborating with the Account Managers to ensure a holistic view across their client accounts.
- Taking an active role in the regular customer review meetings with our Account Managers.
- Supporting the Customer Success Manager in communicating product updates and news to the customers.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team for acquisition and retention marketing.
- The ideal candidate for this position may have graduated and/or has worked within a sales/account management or product training type role for 1 or 2 years.
- An appreciation of best practice training and effective product adoption techniques.
- Personable with proven ability to establish credibility and build effective working relationships.
- Flawless written and spoken English, and the ability to confidently communicate to multiple levels of seniority.
- An understanding of intellectual property would be advantageous.