Patient Care Manager
Up to £31,500 plus bonus and benefits
Our client, a leading e-commerce health provider, is looking for a Patient Services Manager to lead a team of five Customer Service Advisors with daily tasks and time management. This role will see you aiding in the delivery of a first-class service with every customer, through telephone calls, messages, and general communication. Knowledge of digital and online communication methods is required, as well as an ambition to achieve the best possible outcomes for the business. A passion for excellent customer service to be delivered across all platforms and improving the patient journey.
Key features of the role:
- Support the Operations Support Manager in implementing audit requirements and ad hoc duties as required.
- Confidently motivate and work alongside Customer Service agents.
- Consistently achieve SLAs and continuously improve the Patient Journey.
- Create an inspiring team environment by leading through ICARE values and being a role model for effective leadership.
- Provide monthly and weekly KPI reports to identify learnings, development, and customer insight.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience as a team leader / manager plus previous experience of coaching a team, be well-versed in handling complaints, and have a flexible approach to open with the fast pace and customer-centric environment.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.