Customer Service Team Manager
MUST be fluent in French, both verbal and written
Up to £27,500
Shift Patterns between 8am and 8pm
We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Team Manager that has at least 1 -2 years' previous Team Management experience within a call centre environment. You will be working for an incredibly employee-centric, global organisation managing a team of 12 customer service advisors. You must be fluent in French (both written and verbal) and have hands-on experience of managing, coaching, and developing a team.
This particular client is extremely passionate about the customer journey and providing world class, professional, and friendly customer service with a team that always strives to go above and beyond the general expectations. You will have a thorough understanding of the customer journey and how this reflects on a brand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for end-to-end performance management of agents.
- Accountable for the performance, productivity, and quality of the team.
- Conduct regular remote and side-by-side quality monitoring of agents.
- Conduct regular coaching and feedback sessions with all agents.
- Conduct monthly performance reviews.
- Responsible for motivating and driving their team to maximum efficiency.
- Be appointed to bring out the best in the individuals within the team and maximize their potential.
- Ensure the members of the team are fully compliant in carrying out their duties.
- Will lead by example ensuring that good standards of performance, attendance, and conduct within the office are maintained.
- A proven track record in performance and achieving targets within a call centre environment.
- Natural ability to influence behaviors and reach desired outcomes.
- Professional and emotionally resilient.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent multi-tasker.
- Experience in a previous customer service or sales roles is essential.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, as the ability to multitask and work independently is essential.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, as maintaining attention to detail and accuracy is essential.