We are working with an exciting fashion brand who are looking for a number of dedicated and proactive Customer Service Team Leaders.
Do you have previous experience managing a team? Are you a natural leader and do you enjoy helping and coaching others? If yes, this could be the perfect role for you!
The successful candidates will be responsible for the efficient running of the customer service team whilst reporting into the Customer Service Team Manager.
You will be responsible for guiding and supporting a team of 20 Advisors in ensuring they are working within company policy to resolve customer's queries in a timely and efficient manner.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Customer Service team whilst optimising output and performance.
- Handling any escalated complaints from the team and advising on best practice going forward.
- Implementing and maintaining weekly strategies for the team to effectively manage workloads.
- Providing and carrying out regular product training with the team as well as marketing strategies and promotional events.
- Managing overseas warehouse queries and maintain relationships with warehouse contacts.
- Meeting daily KPIs and ensuring that all daily checklists are completed.
The successful candidates will have previous experience managing a team with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to meet deadlines. A strong command of MS office packages is essential.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work a full 37.5 hour week with varied shifts between the hours of:
- Mon-Fri: 9:00-17:30/13:30-22:00
- Saturday: 9:30-18:00
- Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and are looking for an opportunity to work with an exciting and reputable brand, now is your chance! Please apply immediately!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs.
Jobs in Derby | Local Jobs in Derby |Jobs in Nottingham