Customer Service Returns Administrator
Temp to perm so MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service administrator to join a global fashion brand in their head office. You will be joining a fun, vibrant, and dynamic organisation with a great team! You will need excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail with a passion for self-improvement.
The role of the Customer Returns Administrator (CSA) is to be responsible for assisting the CSO with
all administrative tasks within Customer Services.
The ability to lead and administer the following CS tasks:
- REFUNDS - Be responsible for all territory refunds into customer service and the financial
action of these payments. To also look after the discrepancy returns spread sheets for the UK/EU/US/CA/AUS and ensure are all competed within the specified SLA.
- MANUAL REFUND SPREADSHEET - Maintain SS and make daily contact with customers that
need to be manually refunded that cannot be authorised due to system limitations.
- GIFT CARDS - Proficiently be able to check, amend, or load gift cards manually to assist the
CS team, management, and stores. Run and action all gift cards in conjunction with eComm
report - until AX implementation removes this process.
- ADMIN SUPPORT - Printing, housekeeping, stationery orders, other paperwork, and filing.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT - Provide CS order support during times of need - as well as
upholding current administrative requests (e.g payments/refunds/orders not showing).
- ASSIST CS OPS/DEV Managers with organisational tasks when required.
- Daily refund KPIs are met and achieved to a high standard.
- Gift cards are successfully loaded daily.
- Increase in efficiency in CS with regards to all back office procedures
- Refunds are completed within SLA daily.