Customer Service Operations Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
Monday to Friday
We are recruiting for an experienced Operations Executive or Business Support Analyst who would like to progress into an Operations Executive role. This is a fantastic, varied, and busy role within a global organisation based in North London. You will have a social, collaborative, and outgoing personality. This role requires excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills and a positive 'can-do' approach.
The objective of this role is to manage the Customer Service Operational tasks while assisting the Customer Service Manager with operational strategies within the Customer Services Team. You'll liaise with CS Team Leaders regarding systematic changes and developments, and report on the company's Ecomm risk analysis when required. Ultimately, you will be the key point of contact in ensuring that the Customer Service Operations are functioning to a high standard while closely assisting the Customer Service Manager in forecasting, training, and team preparation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting: Provide the wider business with accurate, up-to-date reporting for the following areas: Cancellation Reports, Chargeback reporting, and Ecomm refund processing reports.
- Ecomm refund management: Overseeing the completion of all refunds across the Ecomm territories; UK/EU/ROW/US/CA/AUS liaising with relevant departments that manage these returns and refunds. This means maintaining all SLAs and KPIs involved in the returns process.
- Assist Customer Service Manager: Be the primary support for organisational and business-critical tasks when required.
- Manual and Discrepancy Refund Management: You will need to ensure all manual and discrepancy refunds are completed in accordance with PCI compliancy and the company's financial controls.
- Gift Cards: Responsible for the management of discrepancies on exiting GC/EGift Cards in addition the management of any loading or goodwill that needs to be offered in CS or in Standalone Store occurrences.
- Recruitment Planning: Assist CS Manager in the forecasting and budgeting for CS operational recruitment numbers, training plans and peak preparation periods for the CS UK/US teams. This includes the raising of POs for Temporary Staff and receipting of invoices.
- CS System Error Management: Identify system and order issues across the full order, payments, and returns process - escalating to the relevant channels as required.
- Systems Management: Engage with new/existing providers/departments for systems with CS. This is to manage the implementation, UAT testing, and risk assessing the impact of new system processes within Customer Service.
- Training: To train CS management teams on any new systematic changes linked with the above objective and ensure details regarding changes and developments are well-documented in CS.
- Manage CS Operations Team: Ensure all daily tasks are completed, and liaise with CS Team Leaders with regards to shift patterns and management of team assignments.
Experience should include:
- Experience in finance, payments, or financial reconciliation and confident in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel to generate and manage spreadsheets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus.
- Confident at problem solving; good time management and organisational skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise workload based on business needs and commercial awareness