Customer Service Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Do you have a passion for football? Do you have 3+ years' team management experience and are you looking to work in an organisation where football and customer service is life? Well then, look no further!
We are recruiting for an experienced customer service manager to join an online, growing business. The successful candidate will have a passion for football and an outstanding knowledge of customer service, CS systems and operations, as well as extensive experience of managing, developing, and coaching a team. You will be instrumental in building, shaping, and developing a high-performing, energetic, and engaged team to deliver a world-class customer service function in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service by addressing our customers' issues and demonstrating our interest in them.
- Build a high-performing and engaged workforce through performance management, coaching, and balancing team and individual goals.
- Lead our customer support function to provide an unparalleled level of service to our ever-growing number of traders.
- Continuously assess team member development through clear goal setting, training plans, regular mentoring, and performance reviews.
- Identify, analyse, and implement process improvements that increase team productivity, efficiencies, and improve the end-to-end customer experience.
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation and continuously improve our processes
- Proactively partner with internal stakeholders: Product, Technology, and Marketing to deliver great customer experiences that drive growth.
- Provide strategic and motivational management of the team to ensure compliance and performance in line with agreed policies, strategies, and targets.
- Be the escalation point for complaints and member contact as required and analyse complaint and compliment trends and establish mechanisms for group-wide learning from feedback.
- Monitor and analyse key performance metrics to ensure defined productivity and customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Provide regular reporting of performance against operational metrics, identify trends and opportunities for improvement and contact drivers.
- Define customer support resource requirements; recruit as needed; manage and train the support team, including induction, Football Index product knowledge, skills development, appraisal, and performance management.
- Ensure the customer support operation is efficient, responsive, and effective, and can adapt to changing circumstances.
- Implement processes to ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate, and resolve issues; coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures, perform root cause analysis, and detect patterns and trends.
- Maintain all legal and policy and procedural requirements.
- A passion for providing high-quality customer service and experiences, with a consistent track record of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction ratings and employee engagement scores.
- A 'can do' leader who brings motivation to the workplace to deliver satisfaction to the customers, whilst working hard and having fun.
- Experience in building and developing high-performing teams; managing, coaching, and balancing team and individual goals.
- Proven track record of success and experience in a fast-paced organisation, managing multiple priorities.
- The ability to role-model leadership skills, demonstrate a customer focus, and show a desire to contribute to team and company goals.
- Change agent and a facilitative leader with a strong desire to problem-solve and achieve results.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and are comfortable being dropped into challenging situations with the responsibility to solve them.
- Ability to learn the Football Index product and a commitment to operational excellence and ongoing personal growth.
- Ability to design reports and be able analyse and evaluate management information, producing detailed reports and presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills with all levels of employees.
- A good sense of humour and think work should be fun as well as intellectually satisfying.
- 3+ years of experience in the management and leadership of a customer support team.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Experience in building and/or overseeing a 24/7 CS function and overseeing a remote call centre desirable.
- Passion for, and deep understanding of, professional football desirable.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.