Our client, a Financial Services organisation, is looking for a Customer Service Executive on a temporary basis until the end of December 2018. You will be keen to support a growing business with a stimulating and exciting future.
The successful candidate will have previously worked within a regulated or financial environment and will have the highest standard of customer service skills. This role is working within the Customer Enquiry Team and therefore you must have excellent interpersonal skills and be prepared to deal with difficult customers.
You will possess the following skills:
- High level of customer service
- Problem-solving and organisational skills
- Service desk/ help-desk experience
- Understanding of software packages and monitoring tools
- MS Office packages
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships
- The ability to problem-solve and work to tight deadlines
- Researching, troubleshooting, and training
- Following corporate policy and representing the client effectively
- Providing technical support for clients and colleagues
- Data entry and security
Experience with project tracking tools and GDPR exposure is preferred, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for guaranteed work until the end of the year. We are looking for a candidate who can start immediately, so please do not apply if you're on a notice period.