Customer Service Coordinator
£19,000 - £20,000
E14 - London
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a young, fun, and growing team within a fantastic employee-centric organisation. Our client is a translation service agency that provides a wide range of interpreting and translation services to organisations nationally. As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for affecting the successful fulfilment of face-to-face interpreting assignments in accordance with their customers' requirements.
You will need to have good communication skills with a strong command of English and a strong attention to detail due to the data capture and data entry you will be doing. This is a shift-based role, and you will be required to work shift patterns between 7.00am and 22:00pm including one weekend a month. This would be a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have been working in the Hospitality industry in a face-to-face customer service role and are looking to transfer into a Commercial environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Allocating face-to face interpreting assignments to freelance interpreters according to customer requirements.
- Accurately capturing booking details for on-site interpreting appointments and recording it on the system.
- Resolving both interpreter and customer queries over the telephone.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with interpreters in order to ensure loyalty to the company.
- Building relationships with service users and aiming to provide excellent customer service in all areas.
- Entering data to ensure that all interpreter payments are logged onto the system on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring interpreter reliability and recruitment requirements and communicating them to the team.
- Outgoing personality, used to working unsupervised.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Patient, who can manage stressful situations without losing his/her sense of priority.
- Flexibility: duties may be subject to change as the department is still undergoing considerable growth so candidates must demonstrate a high degree of adaptability and good use of initiative.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
- A clear, articulate, and friendly telephone manner.