We have an exciting opportunity to work in a large and renowned global e-commerce organisation. Your job will be to build and maintain relationships with clients, encouraging existing users to trial a new service, and gathering their feedback. So if you are dedicated, experienced, and customer-focused, please APPLY NOW.
Key Activities / Accountabilities
• Outreaching to existing clients to gain feedback and encourage early adoption of a new product.
• Assisting the Customer Service team in offering first-line support to customers, retail partners, and carrier partners via telephone, email, live chat, and social media.
• Working with the team to constantly improve the service and product.
What we are looking for
• Exceptional communication skills
• High energy with confident customer service skills
• Ability to think outside the box and problem solve
• Background in Customer Service or Account Management (although not essential)
• Proficient IT literacy
• Passion for quality and excellent attention to detail
• A champion for the brand and customers
This is a temporary booking for an initial 6-month rolling period. If you are available IMMEDIATELY, please apply ASAP!
Please do not apply if you have a notice period.