London Bridge | Hybrid | 1-2 days in office
9.30 am - 5.30 pm
Our client an innovator in the electric energy market is actively helping to reduce carbon emissions and improve air quality by supporting electrification and the transition to renewable energy. They are seeking a customer service advisor who has a passion for providing customers with exceptional service and who has demonstrable corporate customer service experience. In his role you will be an expert on their products and be able to engage with customers eloquently over telephone and email, establishing rapport as you deliver a seamless service. We are seeking a positive, flexible, problem solver who can network with the wider business to provide creative solutions.
- Promptly and effectively respond to all inbound customer communications (including phone calls and emails from existing and potential customers)
- Engage collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to drive swift and positive resolutions to customer issues
- Carry out customer-facing tasks, often at short notice and in cities around the UK (and further beyond in the future), as required by the Trojan operation. Examples of this might include providing in-person customer support in the field; facilitating customer engagement events; attending industry events (this list is not exhaustive)
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- True passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences with a proven track record of doing so
- Strong ability to develop rapport with customers and use every interaction as an opportunity to showcase our exceptional standards of customer service
- High levels of personal initiative and ability to work proactively to find solutions, especially when there are no apparent easy answers
- Fast learner, quick to absorb new information (e.g. systems, processes) and comfortable handling ambiguity in high-pressure situations
- Confident in handling all varieties of customer interactions (face-to-face, written and phone) and resolving escalations effectively
- This will see you prepared to travel when required by the operation, potentially at short notice in the area.
Salary Dependent on experience.