Role: Call-Centre Agent (hybrid working).
Salary: £10.50-£12.00 per hour (depending on experience).
Shift Patterns: 8.00am–10.00pm.
Weekly Hours: 35–37.5.
Are you looking for a hybrid role? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you enjoy customer service?
If yes–please read on!
My client is a global organisation looking for candidates to join their dynamic Customer Services team. You will provide customer support to consumers via the telephone and the Internet (instant message and email). You will also handle customer inquiries and resolve simple and basic support issues such as address changes, processing orders, warranty, and billing/payment.
Various shift patterns are available.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing customer support by phone, email, and instant message to consumers–serving as primary contact for inbound customer issues.
- Processing a high volume of consumer enquiries for products and services whilst resolving a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
- Troubleshooting customer problems and identifying the root cause of issues whilst using tools and resources appropriately.
- When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, you will escalate to appropriate resources and follow up on issues with coaching and mentoring to find proper solutions whilst expanding your overall knowledge.
- Tracking and documenting inbound support requests whilst ensuring there is a proper notation of customer problems/issues.
- Updating customer data and ensuring entries contain accurate contact information.
- Meeting job qualities such as standards, schedule adherence, and averaging handle times.
- Providing guidance and mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates and consumers.
- Other related duties are assigned as needed.
Please send your CV, and I will contact you ASAP!
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.