Hybrid Call Centre agent | £10.50phr - £12phr Depending on experience
Are you looking for a Hybrid role? Are you looking for a new opportunity ? Do you enjoy customer services? If yes - please read on!
My client are a global organisation, who are looking for candidates to join their dynamic customer services team. You will provide customer support to consumers via telephone and/or Internet, e.g., instant message, email. You will also handle customer inquiries and resolve simple and basic support issues, such as address changes, processing orders, warranty or billing/payment. Various shifts available
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides customer support by phone, email or instant message to consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues.
- Processes a high volume of consumer enquiries of products and services and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies root cause of problem and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
- Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates - Consumer.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
37.5 hour week - SHIFT PATTERN BETWEEN 8am -10pm
SHIFT pattern between 35 hours
Salary is dependent on experience
Please send your CV and I will contact you ASAP!