Our client are a global education publisher who are looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join their growing team!
Do you have customer service experience? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy working with a great team ? If you answered yes to all of these questions, this could be the perfect role for you!
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS OFFICE BASED AND DOES NOT OFFER HOME WORKING !
- Provide support for customers, by acting as a first line contact for in-bound requests received via phone, email, regular mail, and fax
- Deliver the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers at all times
- Trouble shoot customer issues, owning them until a full resolution has been obtained
- Undertake a variety of tasks associated with the high service delivery of our customers. Equally they will be expected to maintain all documentation and train others on key aspects of the role
- Process all data in line with business standards and Data Protection
- Contribute to the review, amendment and implementation of improved procedures, processes and standards that increase efficiency and effectiveness
- To work as part of a team, under the direction of a Team Leader, to ensure we meet internal and external regulatory or statutory requirements and deliver high levels of customer service
- Use SharePoint to understand and follow policies, procedures and work instructions
- Ensure all generic policies held on SharePoint are adhered to at all times. In addition to this be aware and adhere to specific Customer Service Centre guidelines
- Cover other roles within the Customer Service Centre as and when needed
- All employees have a responsibility to co-operate in promoting and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment, and to take reasonable care of their own health and safety at work and that of all other staff that may be affected by their acts or omissions. Line managers have specific responsibility for the health and safety of their direct reports and other team members for which they have general management responsibility
- All employees are also responsible for supporting and implementing the company's policies and procedures around the Health and Safety, Security, Quality and Business Continuity arrangements that apply in their role/work function. Full details of these policies and procedures are available on SharePoint
Due to us working remotely, please do not contact the office. Please send your CV and we will reach out to you!